Big Leaf Epoxy Table
This Big Leaf Epoxy Table is handmade using Canadian West Coast Big Leaf Maple for the top and Oregon Black Walnut for the base. Also the glass is custom CNC cut out of 6mm Azure Blue Glass with the edges smoothed down to be safe to touch.
- First we hand pick each piece of hardwood for your project (EXACT SHOWN PIECE HAS BEEN SOLD).
- Secondly, These pieces undergo a 6 layer satin finish (general finishes arm-r-seal); this helps protect from any spills or stains or sun fade and will keep the overall beauty of the wood.
- Thirdly, we measure dimensions on tables of around 50”Lx22”Wx17”H (custom sizes can be requested.)
- In the forth procedure ,we use epoxy to fill voids and cracks to prevent cracks from growing and to stabilize the wood.
- We make the Top from 2 slabs of amazing figured Big Leaf Maple with tons of Curling and Birdseye.
- We make the Base from Oregon Black Walnut.
- Finally, we dry All Slabs are Kiln or air to single out digit moisture levels to create long lasting quality slabs of the finest hardwoods. We source the hardwoods locally
Woodify Canada serves as an aggregator to Canadian companies that craft premium quality products. As a matter of fact, we strive to offer a diverse selection of products with exclusive deals to our visitors. In addition, visitors take advantage of getting FREE Quotes.
Become a vendor
Are you a wood product supplier? Do you want to have your products featured on our website? It is easy, simply fill out our vendor application for here and we will get you all set up. We do quality companies as we have to ensure the products we offer our customers are of the highest quality.